Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Article about JD and Bowling Tourney Fundraiser

http://www.al.com/birminghamnews/stories/index.ssf?/base/sports/1200475132208030.xml&coll=2

Notice what Coach McCaleb says about JD: "He was everything you wanted your son to be." You simply can't say it any better than that.

At times I'm sure all JD's family and friends get very angry that JD was taken from us the way he was, I know I do. At the same time, not many people can say they were so blessed by God as to have had someone like JD touch their lives at all. All of us who were close to JD have enjoyed more laughs about him since his passing, than we have shed tears I'm sure.

My comfort comes from knowing that we will see him again one day, and that was a promise from a pretty reliable man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home