Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The pictures posted below were taken moments before JT unexpectedly threw up a massive load in the bed, all over him, Tina, the comforter, the floor, the bathroom, etc. He cried bc he had made a mess on the "big bed" and threw up 2 more times later. He was pitiful, when he felt it coming on, he'd look at us and say, "I hope I don't frow up again." He'd cry for a little bit after throwing up. We all went to bed in his room, Tina made a pallet in his floor and slept there all night.

He woke up about 1 a.m. and felt alot better, we all drank sprite in his bedroom on the pallet and he told us that he felt better and was not gonna "frow up anymore" bc his belly felt all better. He laid down on the pallet and slept there with Tina, while they weren't watching Max & Ruby, and told us, "I'm glad ya'll came in here to make me all better."

Everything is all better now, I guess he just ate something that didn't sit well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home